Years Of Service
As Ireland’s leading print management, creative design, storage & logistics expert, we have worked with companies and organisations across many sectors, both large and small, to meet all of their communication needs.
We have the logistics & procurement capabilities to help you grow your business. We can deliver for your brand by deploying your resources effectively.
Spectrum is proud to provide a 3PL service to many of Ireland’s leading brand owners, storing, fulfilling and shipping orders to commercial destinations across the globe. We pride ourselves in a seamless logistics process which improves overall efficiency for your business to support your specific supply chain strategies.
Meet The Team
T: +353 1 403 9613
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
WAREHOUSE DISPATCH SUPERVISOR
T: +353 1 403 9637
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
T: +353 1 403 9622
T: +353 1 403 9616
SAP B1 MANAGER
T: +353 1 403 9615
T: +353 1 403 9606
80,000 SQ FT
PICKED & PACKED
A full service offering
We are flexible in what we do and we offer a range of services as part of
our service offering with the aim of making life and business a little easier.
We have responsive problem-solvers who create the best distribution practices, innovative processes, and partner with experienced personnel to deliver a premium service for your brand consistently.
NEWS AND GUIDES
Stay up to date with all things Spectrum and gain an insight into our services here.
Benefits of Warehousing UK products in Ireland post Brexit
Following Brexit, there has been a lot of uncertainty surrounding the movement of goods between the United Kingdom (UK) and the European Union (EU). With
What Are The Basics Of Warehouse Inventory Management
Getting deliveries to your consumer base is an important part of running an eCommerce site. While it may seem like this up to your shipping
10 Things to Consider When Choosing a Contract Packing Company
When it comes to eCommerce, there are few things as important as a product’s delivery. How an item is packaged and if it can get to
How To Audit Warehouse Inventory Checklist
Without a proper warehouse audit for your eCommerce business, you run the risk of delayed deliveries and unsatisfied customers. .. An audit will help you
6 Ways to Improve Your Ecommerce Order-Fulfillment Process
Many studies show that shoppers are more likely to shop with retailers again if they receive the orders within 2 business days. How quickly your
How Warehousing Affects Your Supply Chain
The warehousing industry is vital to the global economy because a large part of supply chain processes depend on it, yet it’s often overlooked. The
Looking for a role you can excel in? We are always on the hunt for talented people looking for an opportunity to make a difference. View our latest job openings here and if you like what you see, get in touch today.
20th February 2023
Our company is searching for a General Operative to work in our Pick/Pack department who will play a key role within our Logistics team.
- Working as part of the goods in team and general warehouse duties
- Booking in consignments/Labelling of product, loading and off-loading trucks
- Completion and reporting of relevant paperwork
- Inspection of incoming and outgoing material
- Ensure loads / products are 100% accurate before the product is received onto our warehouse management system
- Provide 100% quality customer service to ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Reports as required
- Accurate use of Warehouse Management System SAPB1
- Respond to all queries in a timely manner with accurate information
- Be aware of the importance of following the Good In Practice
- Full compliance GDP requirements.
- High level of flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing business demands..
- To be a positive “ face” of the company and to develop excellent working relationships with customers (colleagues in all the departments )
- Any others ad-hoc duties as requested by your manager
Your Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a fast moving Logistics company
- Ability to work to the required operational quality standards both through own initiative as well as building strong relationships and collaborating with the team
- Power Pallet, VNA / Counter balance experience and in date licences an advantage
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, fulfil critical tasks on time, keep to deadlines and pay close attention to detail.
- Resilience to manage change, embrace new technologies and quickly understand and execute new processes
- Strong communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
28th March 2023
Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Customer Service Manager to lead our customer service department.
- Managing day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Responding to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies and standards
- Delivering on our agreed customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Build relationships with assigned customers and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Perform initial on-boarding of accounts with Spectrum customers alongside our Customer Service Representatives, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Spectrum effectively and finding value in our services
- Become an expert in the way Spectrum operates and educate customers on the use and benefits of our services
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Business Development and Senior Management
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Liaise with technical support, accounting and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve/exceed target KPIs in line with company strategy.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Excellent IT Skills and problem-solving abilities
- A strong willingness to learn
- Be self-driven, proactive, and autonomous
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively with a team to solve problems
- Ability to understand problems from the customers perspective
- Empathy and emotional intelligence
- Relationship-building skills
- Project management abilities
- Analytical and critical thinking
Phone Watch partnered with Spectrum to harness their scale and skillset to offer a nationwide solution for product storage and distribution via their national hub network.
Bord Bia required a one stop solution for printing, storage and distribution on marketing materials.
To support their trade partners and future sales growth, Coca Cola required a storage and logistics partner that could store, pick, pack and deliver marketing collateral throughout the island of Ireland in a fast and cost effective manner.
ZinZan is an Irish owned eCommerce furniture store with a mission to set the trend in replica and original designs, providing the opportunity for everyone to create homes and spaces with an edge.
WE CREATE BESPOKE, COMMERCIAL DRIVEN SOLUTIONS FOR OUR CLIENTS TO SUPPORT THEIR INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS
Let's Work Together
Talk to us to see how we can deliver for your brand.
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:30
UNIT 4044, Kingswood Avenue,
Citywest Business Campus,
Naas Road, Dublin 24,
D24 T6YE, Ireland.
Tel: +353 1 403 9600