A fantastic chance to work as a Warehouse Manager has opened up at Spectrum.
Reporting to the General Manager your responsibilities will be to manage the Warehousing, Pick and Pack, Kitting and Distribution Operations. Oversee the efficient receipt, storage, pick and pack, value-added services and dispatch of a wide variety of products. You should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Strategically manage the warehouse in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- You will liaise with customers to ensure that all relevant SLA’s are being adhered to or bettered
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- You will ensure that there is 100% compliance with all ISO requirements, regulatory requirements, health and safety ,hygiene and environmental regulations.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution, pick and pack, kitting and general maintenance operations.
- You will motivate and manage staff to ensure that all materials are handled correctly and all machinery and equipment are operated safely and according to instructions.
- Prepare and submit reports on a monthly basis, or ad hoc as required.
- Recruit, select, coach and motivate employees
- Assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Ensure all relevant training requirements are met and all employees are certified
- From time to time, you may be asked by senior management to perform assignments outside the above remit.
Requirements and Skills
- APICS or Supply Chain/ Logistics qualification an advantage
- Minimum 2.1 Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Related
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager, minimum 5 years.
- Experience in Kitting & Assembly Operations would be an advantage
- Excellent numeric and people management skills
- Strong Knowledge of warehouse Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Knowledge of SAP B1 an advantage
- Excellent Communications, Leadership, Organizational and Problem solving skills.
- Understanding of ISO9001 & 14001 accreditations would be an advantage