Working in a busy office you will be assigned a number of key accounts to look after on a daily basis. Work would include processing orders, liaising with warehouse and transport departments, sorting queries, generating various reports, communicating with marketing and sales staff of your various accounts. Arranging collections and returns etc.
- Day to Day assigned customer management
- To prioritise your work to ensure all incoming customer queries and complaints are dealt with in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
- Maintain positive and effective communication with internal and external customers to provide a service that exceed customers’ expectations
- Set, measure and review Key performance indicators for key customers through formal and informal feedback mechanisms
- Experience in using SAP is desirable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Carry out performance reviews with your key customers
- Ensure that you are customer focused and have a clear understanding of the needs of the customer.
- Working with the various warehouse departments on resolution of customer issues with closed loop corrective action process
- Review and maintain quality standards and targets for your customer base
- Involve in the development of ideas which improve business performance and establish best practice.
- Quality – ‘Getting it right first time’- Zero tolerance
- Produce weekly/bi weekly/monthly reports as directed by clients and Management
- Adherence to procedures relating to accrual of costs, invoicing, cross charging, completion of receiving files and general administration.
- Responsible for maintaining excellent standard of housekeeping
- Handling and processing of orders
- Query resolution re stock, deliveries, collections etc
- Co-ordinate daily deliveries of kitting files